Website Work From Anywhere
We are currently need a Golang developer to be part of our team.
For this position, you can work online (from home), but if needed you need to be able to work in the office as well.
- Design, develop, test, release, and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices, and principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Work in team and coordinate with front end developer
- Routinely inspect server code, troubleshoot, and debug to optimize speed and performance
- Develop, implement, and test API
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage and database
- Configure and integrate usability of all user facing elements and front side applications
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Do analytical approach on what and how
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Has minimum 2-3 years of experiences in Golang
- Has expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experiences in working with SQL databases (able to write complex queries and optimize them)
- Has basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
- Has server side experience with SASS and LESS
- Has good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit qnp.co.id.