Hybrid/Work from home
- Develop and enhance interactive user experience by using the best practices in modern front end development
- Improve the UI app layout and structure to ensure reliability, scalability, and security
- Be able to quickly come up with MVP models and propose solutions for complex problems
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead Product Managers, Designers, and fellow Engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
- Lead teams to the successful delivery of software projects
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions
- Develop fully functional web applications that align with business objectives
- Assist in the test strategy and execution of master test plan
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Recommended to have at least 1-2 years of engineering experience with proven management wins, but fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
To apply for this job please visit qnp.co.id.